We’ve spoken before about IMC’s signature tray & silverware dispenser. However, IMC offers another tray & silverware dispenser with the added flare of a built-in lowerator instead of an undershelf. On top of that, the smaller size will make the product less cumbersome to move around in tight areas. What else can it do?
In this article, we’ll break down IMC’s Model #TSCL tray & silverware counter. We’ll also go over the advantages of utilizing one for your buffet & cafeteria operations. Let’s start.
Model #TSCL – Small Footprint, Big Features
Model #TSCL is tray & silverware dispenser with a twist. The unit is constructed of 16-gauge stainless steel & the frame is constructed of 14-gauge stainless steel. Both utilize type 300 series stainless steel. Some other counters of this type usually have an open back & no sides. IMC’s counter is fully enclosed on the back & sides to enhance stability.
Two main components make up TSCL:
1. Silverware Holder – The unit features an 18-gauge all welded enclosure, which is secured to the top. Provisions for (10) silverware cylinders is provided. Nylon silverware cylinders are provided with the unit.
2. Tray Dispenser – No undershelf here. Instead, the unit comes with a self-leveling suspension system. Of course, the dispensing height is adjustable by the user. The dispenser holds approximately (120) 14″ x 18″ trays.
Another prominent feature of the counter is its relatively compact size. The unit is just 30½”W x 30½”L x 36″H, so it will fit comfortably in most environments. Storing the unit away when not in use is also a simple affair.
For options, we highly recommend outfitting yours with a tray slide. Sneeze guards can also be equipped to your counter to boost safety & sanitation. A correctional package can also be equipped to your counter, which converts the unit to an all-welded, tamper-proof design that is useful for preventing theft. These are just some popular options to integrate with your tray & silverware counter.
Here’s a visual look below:
So, What’s the Real Advantage?
Now that you know what Model #TSCL is all about, let’s take a look at the main advantages of having one in your lineup:
1. Two-In-One Design – The combination of a self-leveling tray dispenser & an integrated silverware dispenser gives your patrons the ultimate convenience during service hours. Patrons will not have to hunt around for silverware or trays when they are both in one spot.
2. Organization is Key – Scattered trays & spread out silverware around the environment makes a bad impression of your operation. On top of that, these items can get lost & will need to be replaced. Model #TSCL keeps all of your items in check & sorted. The self-leveling mechanism of the tray dispenser makes it a breeze to refill & the sorted silverware cylinders give an indication of which supplies are getting low.
3. Long Term Use – Most tray & silverware counters are made from cheaper aluminum & even plastic. Stainless steel provides the best strength & durability in the long run. It’s also the most sanitary, due to its non-corrosive nature. This means the unit is in for the long term & doesn’t need to be replaced due to damage or misuse.
IMC/Teddy understands that trays & silverware need a proper home during meal service. A dedicated, sizable counter can be your best bet to keep things tidy & organized in a potentially chaotic environment. For a closer look at IMC’s tray & silverware counter, click here.